Friday, October 26, 2007

Blogspot Labels

I was looking high and low for methods to categorized my topics and came across some tutorial on how to create categories by using some scripts or methods in BlogSpot. Some people even calls it hacking BlogSpot to create custom categories. I wouldn't call it hacking cause Google should have created such function in the beginning. It is like a holy grail in blogging cause your blogs would get messy and i mean seriously messy if there is no categories.

Anyways, as i said, i was looking for such function in BlogSpot and couldn't find such function to enable the categories. So i turn to Google search engine to look for tutorial or way to turn on categories. I came across many scripts, but was a bit too complicated to implement it. Then i saw this in delicious2blogger blog

I was like, *GASP*, there was such function in BlogSpot? Needless to say, i checked it out and it was there and now my blog have categories. Wasted 2 hours for nothing and now i need to re-tag all the labels

No comments: